Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chapter 17- Paperweight


EPOV

Watching my girl drive my car is sexy as hell. I can tell that she loves it as much as I do. I'm giving this car to her one day. I'm going to make love to her in this car one day. My hand is on her thigh and on it's way under her dress. She giggles and looks at me out of the corner of her eye.
"What ya doin', Eddie?" she whispers.
"Who? Me? I'm just sitting here, minding my own business," I say as my fingers trace patterns on her skin.
"Um, I think it's my business that you are minding. Not that I'm complaining. That feels really good, baby," she says with a sigh.
"I think it's sexy as hell that you're driving my car, Bella. I didn't know I would feel this way. I need you to pull over. Now." My hand continues it's journey up her thigh and my lips have found their way to her neck.
"Now, Edward? You can't wait until we get home? I was kind of looking forward to having you in my bed." I swear she pouts.
"You will have me in your bed, Beautiful, but right now I need you in my car. Can you find somewhere to pull over?" I whisper before I lick the soft spot behind her ear. She is panting and trying to reach me with her right hand. I can feel her tugging on the button of my jeans, and I smile against her skin. The car stops abruptly and Bella throws it into park. I peek out the window and see that we are in a shaded corner of some random empty parking lot. After a quick look around, I decide that it's exactly what I have in mind.
I sit up and pull Bella onto my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist as she arches her back, and I feel her hair fall over my hands. Her fingers are on my zipper and I lift my hips so that she can push my pants down my thighs. "How attached are you to these panties, Bella?" I ask as I grip the elastic at her hips.
"I'm not," she answers as I rip them off of her. The moment that I throw the scrap of lace onto the floor, Bella's hands are on my face pulling me to her. Her kiss is sloppy, and I can tell that she is excited. Before I have a chance to decide my next move, she raises her hips and slides down on me, enveloping me in her wetness.
"Fuck, baby. You need to warn before you do shit like that." Her only answer is to bite the juncture of my neck and my shoulder. She feels amazing, and I tell her so over and over again.
Bella pulls the hair at the back of my neck and forces me to look at her. "I love you, Edward. Always, only you."
Her words light a fire inside of me, and I can't get enough of her. I grip her hips and pull her against me until I can feel her heart beat against my chest. She cries out and begs me for more.
"Take it, Angel. You can have it all, it's yours," I say as she comes apart around me. That's all I need to find my release, and she swallows my moans as I kiss her hard.
She lays her head on my shoulder and runs her fingers through my hair as I whisper in her ear.
"Heaven, Bella... you feel like heaven."
xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo

BPOV
Edward and I stumble into the house and find Alice snuggled up alone on the couch watching Love Actually. She smiles brightly at us. "So... you do exist," she laughs.
Edward steps forward and holds his hand out to her. "I do, and it's nice to finally meet you, Alice." He unleashes his crooked smile on her, and I watch her blush.
"Nice to meet you as well, Edward. How long do we have the pleasure of your company?"
"I'm staying until Sunday evening, if you'll have me." He glances at me.
"Of course we'll have you! And I hope to get to talk to you more tomorrow, but right now I'm going to bed. Good night you two," she says as she wraps her blanket around herself and heads upstairs.
I wait until I hear her door close, and then I drop down to the floor and pull Edward down with me. He rests his back against the couch and I lay my head in his lap. It feels amazing to be able to just be with him again. The little things are what I miss the most.
"Edward? Um, I'm not sure if you're aware, but we didn't use a condom in the car," I say as he runs his fingers through my hair.
"I know, baby. That was kind of unplanned. Are you worried?"
"I might be freaking out a little. Do I have reason to worry?" I flip over so that I can see his face.
"I'm clean if that's what you're asking. I haven't been with anyone in a really long time, Bella. We can get tested together if it will make you feel better."
"I trust you, Edward, but I don't think that we should make it a habit of it. Unless you want baby Edwards and Bellas running around." I giggle.
"Would that be so bad?" he asks as he scoops me up and awkwardly stands. "Where's your room, Bella?"
"First room on the right! " I say as he reaches the top of the stairs.
Edward pushes my bedroom door open and drops me onto my bed. I've never been so happy to be on my bed in all of my life.
"Lock the door, Edward," I whisper without moving from where he has laid me down. When he turns to lock the door, I sit up and move so that I am sitting on the edge of my bed. Edward makes his way back to me and stands between my legs. I take the opportunity to reach up and work to rid him of his pants.
"Bella... what are you doing?" he asks as his hands find my hair.
"Shhh, Edward. Just feel," I say before I lean forward and lick along his hip bones. I push his boxers, along with his jeans, down to his knees, and then I use my feet to work them down low enough so he can step out of them. He lets out a groan as I take him into my mouth. My hands move to his hips, and I pull him deeper inside. I'm not fooling myself into thinking that I can take him all the way in, but the noises he's making are telling me that I'm doing okay.
Edward pulls my hair so that I'm forced to look up at him. "You look so beautiful like this, Baby Girl." He uses my hair to set the pace that he wants. I love him using me like this, taking what he needs. "Your mouth is amazing, Bella, but I need to be inside of you when I cum."
I pull away from him and place a soft kiss on the tip. I grab the hem of his shirt and use it to pull him with me back onto the bed. He kneels in front of me and pulls his shirt over his head... and then he is naked. I can't do anything but stare at him. Have I mentioned that naked Edward is a work of art? Well, he is. He pushes my dress up and off of my body. I feel him place a kiss over my heart, and I know that he can feel it beating in my chest. I arch my back to give him access to the clasp on my bra, and he places open mouth kisses across my chest as he pulls it from my arms. His fingers trail down my sides and move inward until he finds my center. I think of how he ripped my panties off of me in the car and it makes me giggle.
Edward's forehead falls to my stomach, and I feel his warm breath on my skin when he speaks. "I'm scared to ask why you're laughing, Bella."
"I was just thinking about you ripping my panties off earlier... It was kind of hot," I say as I pull my bottom lip between m y teeth.
"You liked that, huh? I'll have to remember that," he says as he hooks my knee over his arm. His lips brush against mine softly as he slips inside. He moves agonizingly slowly. It's sweet torture.
"Oh God..." I breathe as Edward takes over all of my senses. The feeling of being full is overwhelming. "Edward, look at me." As soon as the words leave my lips, eyes like blazing green flames stare straight into my soul.
His movements falter, and he places my leg over his shoulder. "You're amazing, Bella... God I love you." His words are nothing but a breath across my skin as his mouth finds my breast and his tongue circles my nipple. I feel my skin pucker in response to his touch, and I love that even my skin recognizes him. Edward pulls almost all the way out before he pushes back into me and my body starts shake.
"Edward... Don't stop... Ever..." I don't know what to say, and everything that I do say is coming out like incoherent rambling. I reach for his hand and link our fingers together, effectively pulling him closer to me. I kiss every inch of him that I can. His hand, his forearm, his shoulder, his neck, his jaw; I can't get enough of him. I want to show him that the time that we spent apart doesn't matter, we can always get back to this... To us. Those agonizing seconds that we spent apart don't have matter in my bed. Ex-fiances and three hour drives don't matter in my bed. The only thing that does matter is the love that I'm trying to show him right now. Just Edward and I separated by nothing except... FUCK! I guess we're not separated by anything at all. Again.
xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo~xoxo

EPOV
Fuck. I can't believe I did it once, but then I did it again. The only other time in my life I had unprotected sex was with Tanya and that gave us Ben. Today we did it twice. This woman makes me do things with out thinking. This is not good. When Bella started freaking out earlier, I thought that she was enjoying herself. Turns out she was trying to push me off of her. It was too late, I came. Inside of her, instead of inside of a condom. Now she's laying next to me with her hands covering her face.
"Baby, calm down. It's not that bad. People do it all the time, and it was twice. You're acting like it's the end of the world." I try to pull her hands away from her face.
"It may not be the end of the world, Eddie, but it could be the end of the world as we know it. We just got done talking about little Edwards and Bellas running around and then we did it again! I mean, come on! What the hell is wrong with us? To be perfectly honest I don't even have any condoms here, Edward. I had no use for them. I used my in case of emergency one with you in the back of Emmett's truck! I'm a whore, Edward. You're in love with a whore," she says as she flops over to her stomach and puts her pillow over her head.
I can't help but laugh at her even though I realize that she is really freaking out right now. I look down at her and see that she is on her stomach, covered in nothing but her pillow. Her ass looks delicious and I'm seriously considering leaning over and biting it.
The corner of the pillow lifts off of her, and she is scowling at me. "Are you staring at my ass? At a time like this?"
"Do you blame me? You're all naked and being feisty... It's kind of hot, baby."
"Really, Edward? Didn't you hear me say that I don't have any condoms here? Why don't you just run to Target and start stocking up on diapers now!" She hits me with the pillow, throws my shirt on and stomps off the bathroom.
Once the door opens, I remember that Alice is in the house and I hope that she isn't asleep yet. "Hey, Alice? Are you awake?" I shout down the hall way.
"How could I sleep through all of that, Edward? Of course I'm awake." She giggles and opens her bedroom door.
My hand rubs the back of my neck, like it always does when I'm nervous. "Do have any condoms? I'll replace them tomorrow, I swear." I hold up two fingers in attempt to impersonate a boyscout.
Alice walks away from the door only to return with her hands full a minute later. I meet her half way, and she drops what looks to be eight little foil packages in my hand. "Don't worry about Bella, she'll be fine. Kids just freak her out a little." She pats my cheek before turning around and walking back into her room. Thank God for Alice.
I get into Bella's bed with my jeans on and decide that it's probably just best if I try and get some sleep. I understand why she's mad, but I don't want to argue with her anymore. I hear her come into the room and make her way to the bed. I keep my eyes closed until I feel her cuddle into my chest. Her fingers comb through my hair and I sigh. When her hand cradles my cheek I open my eyes to look at her.
"I'm sorry, love. I don't want to argue with you, it's just that you scare me some times. We scare me sometimes," she whispers.
"What are you scared of, beautiful? I'd never let anything happen to you. I feel very... protective of you."
"I know you would never hurt me on purpose, Edward. But look at how fast this is moving and look at how lost we are in each other. I need you so much that I can't think straight. I've never been so careless in a relationship but it doesn't even feel wrong to me. I want to be with you like that. I want to give myself to you, completely. I just need a second for my brain to catch up with my heart. Does that make sense?" she asks softly.
"It makes perfect sense, Bella." I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head. "It makes perfect sense."


Been up all night staring at you
wondering what's on your mind
I've been this way with so many before
but this feels like the first time
you want the sunrise to go back to bed
I want to make you laugh
mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers I'm waiting
every word you say I think
I should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
happy to lay here
just happy to be here
I'm happy to know you
play me a song
your newest one
please leave your taste on my tongue
paperweight on my back
cover me like a blanket
mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers I'm waiting
every word you say I think
I should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
and no need to worry
that's wastin time
and no need to wonder
what's been on my mind
it's you
it's you
it's you
every word you say i think
I should write down
don't want to forget come daylight
and I give up
I let you win
you win cause I'm not counting
you made it back
to sleep again
wonder what you're dreaming
Paperweight ~ Schuyler Fisk & Josh Radin

No comments: