Monday, December 13, 2010

Chapter 6 Teaser

“I need to make a phone call. I’m sure that my friends have heard by now that I ran away from Vegas and are probably worried about me. I threw my phone away at the hotel, so they have no way to reach me now. Will you meet me for breakfast at the diner when you’re ready? My treat.” I give him my most sarcastic smile.

Edward grabs me with one arm and pulls me until I am lying under him. It feels like home. His scent surrounds me and his eyes burn into my soul. His knee nudges my legs apart and he settles between them. He hitches my leg over his hip and smiles down at me. “Are you sure you have to do that right this second, B? I can think of something that might be more fun than explaining the situation with your douche nozzle ex-fiancee. Can’t you? “ He rubs his nose from my chin to my ear and it makes me shiver.

I can think of nothing I’d rather do, than allow him to ravage me in his bed. I know that if I don’t get up right this second I will never leave this bed again. “Edward stop!” I giggle into the crook of his neck. “I have to call my friend before she calls the police. I’m missing in action, remember? And I hope you don’t think I’m going to give up my panties before you even brush your teeth! I’m a lady in case you haven’t noticed, sheesh!” I say in mock horror.

He places soft, delicate kisses along my neck and shoulder. “Excuse me, Princess, but are you even wearing panties? 

No comments: